A personal face to face relationship where the incumbent and the executive coach work on a specific agenda over a period of time.
- Newly promoted executives and those identified for future promotion;
- Technically competent executives who require improvement in non-technical areas, such as in soft skills in order to perform to the expected performance level;
- Senior leaders who require support to be strong workplace and project leaders who can lead and grow their people;
- Executives who require a specific skill set improvement over a short period of time to perform at optimum level;
- Executives who are in the process of being “retrenched” and require coaching support to help make a successful career transition.
Length of Relationship
Usually Between 1 to 6 months
|Frequency||Twice a month|
|Duration||1.5 hours per session
|Methodology||The goal plan and coaching direction are set up in the beginning with the subsequent sessions on brainstorming for solutions and tracking of progress using CC’s Coaching Protocol.|
Click here to contact us for more details.