Who We Are
Since 2003, CORPORATE COACH (or popularly called CC) has stayed on course till this day as the leading Coaching Support organization in the use of Coaching to support individuals and organizations to reach greater heights in the pursuits of their personal and professional goals.
CC was founded at a time when Coaching was at its infancy in the world. Its foresight and conviction that Coaching is the best ever way to build people to the fullest has made them the leader in this coaching field more than many others. Today Coaching is not only very widely used but is solidly acknowledged as the most powerful people building strategy. Being a pioneer with more years in Coaching than others has given CC a very strong edge over others in both experience and track record, making them the indisputable leader in Coaching in this region.
Led and inspired by the vision and commitment of two of its greatest coaches, Dr Michael Heah, a world renowned ICF-Master Certified Coach and Tan Sri Datuk Dr M Jegathesan, an Olympian, a living sports legend and a renowned medical scientist, CC grew from strength to strength and is sought after by many individuals and organizations, both locally and internationally.
The Special Powers Of CC’s Coaching Technology
Driven by its mission ‘Transforming People and Organization, CC stays focused on its path in deploying true-blue Coaching through its consortium of ICF-qualified professional coaches, making it the only coach organization in the world where all its coaches are unified by the same coaching philosophy, values, competencies and coaching model as they all have been trained and certified by the same alma mater, Corporate Coach Academy, an ICF Accredited and Asia’ leading coaching school.
CC’s coaches are global coaches for all of them are ICF credentialed (ICF is the world’s foremost coaching body). This is testimony to their highly trained backgrounds for having undergone 131 coach learning hours with more than 500 coaching hours and passing the most stringent assessments and examinations. Yearly, they undergo 2 strict ICF alignment exercises to sharpen their coaching skills.
CC’s vision of ‘transforming people & business’ underpins its philosophy and beliefs that people must be developed holistically for them to perform at the highest level both in the present and in the future. Building the person holistically means developing them in two critical aspects; the extrinsic aspect of knowledge, skills and competencies for the person to perform in achieving performance metrics of the present, and the intrinsic aspect of self- generative abilities of mental strength, confidence, determination, resilience, adaptability, personal and people mastery to perform extraordinarily.
Our Partnerships & Your Benefits
- Through its subsidiary, Corporate Coach Academy, CC is accredited with the ICF-ACTP world class accredited status that enables it to supply world-class coaches of the highest level to support clients throughout the world;
- Clients achieve their goals and beyond, in view of the high level of competency and commitment that our coaches provide in their coaching services.
- This largest coaching body is an alumnus for our coaches to get their skills updated through their year-round learning and networking activities;
- Coaching clients can find suitable coaches for themselves or their organisations from the large pool of certified coaches.
- It provides an additional benefit to our clients where their leaders can be developed as internal coaches for their organizations by obtaining our joint CCA-HELP Masters of Applied Psychology in Coaching.
- We offer full and partial scholarships to deserving and eligible leaders of our long term client organization in recognition of their support and contribution to CC.
- They publish our coaching articles for their readers in Malaysia and Thailand to consistently learn how to use coaching to better their lives and others;
- A stockpile of coaching articles ranging from tips to coaching lessons to cater to the development needs of our clients are available online at the CCA website.