The Business Case For
Why Invest & Outsource Your Talent Development To Us?
- In a world of high competition, it is ultimately the good talents in the organization who can power up its success more than anyone in the most sustainable way for they have the brains and abilities to innovate, lead and manage the many complexities of the marketplace and workplace in much better ways than ordinary people;
- Well-developed true talents are special people because they are holistically developed with both strong ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ skills that are combined to deliver extraordinary results;
- An organization needs a steady supply of good talents to ensure its business continuity and expansion. With this, they have sufficient room to maneuver its human capital to be strategically located in the right time and places to compete more powerfully;
- However, many organizations lack proper learning expertise and resources to build their talents in an organized and holistic way as line managers and the training departments have other more pressing tasks to perform with little left to strategically develop their people. Due to this, they find some quick ways where they are more ‘administratively’ rather than ‘strategically’ developed with the right set of skills and knowledge.
- Corporate Coach is the best outsourced partner for any organization who wants solid talents because not only they have the people-building expertise; they completely rely on professionally qualified coach-mentors to do this. Why? Because talents are best developed through mentoring and coaching and not by training alone.
Why is Coach-mentoring is more powerful in building talents?
|Usually carried out across the board to address common skill gaps||Usually addresses specific individual needs of every individual;|
|Usually addresses only the ‘head’ aspect for information and knowledge.||Address both the head and (more importantly) the ‘heart’ aspects to strengthen people’s inner beliefs, values, motivation, emotions and so on. This is the
place where true transformation truly takes place;
|Often relies on one or more experts to do the job,||Often carried out by an integrated team of expert practitioners who are qualified to understand both the ‘head and heart’ aspects of human transformation where the focus is on the individual and not a group;|
|Little tracking of progress with no real time feedback||Tracking and monitoring of progress is an integral part of its exeution methods|
Autonomy Of A Talent
- Well developed talents are special people of superior quality who are capable of accomplishing high level results consistently.
- They are holistic people with high level skills, fine qualities, positive behaviors, positive habits, natural abilities and good attitudes that make them special.
- They have high level hard skills in a number of these fields:
financial, marketing, operations, human resources, management, critical and/or strategic thinking, planning, implementation, communication and so forth.
- They also have high level soft skills in many areas of their personality:
a sense of purpose, mental strength, and drive for success, competitiveness, focus, self confidence, courage, self-reliance, poise and so forth.
The Coach-Mentoring Methodology
We use a homegrown coaching protocol that ensures all aspects of development are covered and addressed for the incumbent in their change journey.
A brief is obtained from the sponsor on what the learning goal/s should be for the incumbent.
The incumbent is then personally and thoroughly interviewed by the Master Coach to confirm as well as to identify critical areas to work on
- Deep Learning:
A team of mentor-coaches is assembled for the incumbent who will work with them either sequentially simultaneously with each session lasting 2 hours.
- Action Confirmation:
Putting in the details of the game plan with the steps, processes and success measurements.
Depending on the level of program being invested, the incumbent will be tracked on their progress via various methods, ranging from shadow coaching, role plays, journaling, assessment, project management, etc to ensure internalization of skills.
The incumbent’s results are being evaluated against the success measurements, with a forward plan for long term action.
- Professional Talent Certification (PTC)
- This is credentialed mentor-coach program to develop entry level talent skills and qualities in an all-rounded way for a solid career foundation before and/or when the incumbent enters into the corporate world that will increase their employability as well as to ensure career success.
- Each individual works closely with a team of multidisciplinary mentor coaches in critical areas needed for their personal and professional development. Possible mentor-coaching areas could be (but not limited to): personal branding, self confidence, courage, communication and conversation abilities, resume writing, interview tips, interpersonal relationship, etc
- There are 3 levels of talent certification:
a) Basic Certification: 3 months or 24 mentor-coaching hours
b) Intermediate Certification: 6 months or 48 mentor-coaching hours
c) Advanced Certification: 9 months or 72 mentor-coaching hours.
- At the end of their learning journey, they attain they status of a Certified Talent
- The incumbent works with an integrated team of mentor coaches in critical areas of their total development.
- Possible mentor-coaching areas could be (but not limited to): leadership skills, managerial skills, sales, marketing, project management, operation management, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, strategy skills, professional skills, charisma, self confidence, courage, communication, presentation and conversation abilities, etc
- There are 3 levels of talent enhancement:
a) Short Term: 3 months or 24 mentor-coaching hours
b) Medium Term: 6 months or 48 mentor-coaching hours
c) Long Term: 9 months or 72 mentor-coaching hours.
- Newly-recruited interns or non-executives who are earmarked for executive positions in the near future;
- Potential executives who have a long term career plan with the organization;
- High ranking executives who need to polish up some key areas in order to perform better
- High ranking executives who have been earmarked for higher promotions locally or overseas.
2. Professional Talent Enhancement (PTE)
- This is mentor-coach learning journey with 2 key purposes:
a) Enhance the talent personality with a solid set of knowledge and skills to become high potentials in accordance to the organization’s needs and expectations;
b) Address to overcome ‘personal or professional roadblocks’ to pave the way for higher performance towards getting greater results;
c) Acquire a higher level of skill set for taking up future and/or higher leadership positions.
- The incumbent works with an integrated team of mentor coaches in critical areas needed for their personal and professional development.
- Possible mentor-coaching areas could be (but not limited to): leadership skills, managerial skills, project management, operation management, interpersonal skills, critical thinking, strategy skills, inter-cultural sensitivities, professional skills, charisma, executive presence, personal powers, self confidence, courage, communication, presentation and conversation abilities, etc
- There are 3 levels of talent certification:
a) Basic Intervention: 3 month or 24 mentor-coaching hours
b) Intermediate Intervention: 6 month or 48 mentor-coaching hours
c) Advanced Intervention: 9 months or 72 mentor-coaching hours.
- Non executive moving on to take up executive or a supervisory position
- High potential executives/non executives who have been earmarked for promotion/higher responsibilities.
LEARNING THROUGH COACHING TYPES
1) 1-1 Leadership/Executive Coaching
This is a one-on-one coaching with the support of a professional certified coach to work on one or more of these areas:
a) Executive Life Coaching :
Support the incumbent to address issues related to personality, leadership relationship and
executive-related issues that will pave the way for them to attain a specific result and/or goal.
b) Business Life Coaching
Support the incumbent to address issues related to personality, leadership, relationship,
management and sales marketing strategies that will pave the way for them to attain a
specific result and/or goal.
c) Organizational Agenda Coaching
Support the incumbent (who is likely to be a senior executive) to address a myriad of corporate issues that have long term impact on the organization.
- The incumbent works with a professional certified coach throughout the coaching journey.
- Duration can range from 5 sessions onwards, subject to the scope of work and mutual agreement between the sponsor and coach;
- Each session is 1.5 hours.
- Independent individual or company-sponsored executive from an organization.
2) Team Facilitation
This is a deep dialogue session between a coach-facilitator who facilitates with a team of people who share a common goal, interest or issue that need the support of an external expert. A coach-facilitator is engaged for different reasons: their highly developed facilitation skills, independence, neutrality, etc.
- A team of not more than 8 people who works with a coach-facilitator (who often is backed by an assistant).
- This engagement can be a one off although in most cases, it can be up to 5-8 sessions for the purpose of tracking and follow up;
- Each session is either for 3 hours to 1 full day.
- Executive committee, departmental members, members of interrelated departments; organizations of similar or related line of work/business.
3) Small Group Learning
A deep learning & working session between a coach-facilitator and a group of organizational members to learn about a particular subject and thereafter applying it to develop by a project, system, set of procedures and so forth.
Some agenda or subjects that are suitable for this are:
|Organizational Excellence Summit||
|Organizational Alignment Scorecard||
|Peak Performance System||
|Curriculum Design & Development||
|Certified Professional Coach||
|New Age Leadership Skills||
|Career Growth Support||
|High Trust Selling Powers||
|Professional Practice Set Up||
- A group of not more than 15 members;
- Can be a one-off session or a continuity of 5-8 sessions for follow-up and tracking purposes;
- As the delivery is highly experiential in nature, it requires participants to work together to construct a tangible deliverable for the organization;
- Duration can range from ½ day to 3 full days.
- Executive committee, departmental members, members of interrelated departments; executives and non executives of similar status, etc.
As each case is different from others in terms of the incumbent’s seniority, nature and scope of work, duration of engagement, logistics, etc, we would prefer a dialogue session with the sponsor to work out the total engagement plan.
However, as a guideline, per session can be anything from range from USD 200 to USD500.